Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Yaadgar pal

It was an amazing experience spend in my higher secondary life .My higher secondary name was purshottom walawalkar higher secondary.It was an awesome year which was a turning point in my life before I entered into my higher secondary I was a very shy person I was not confident to speak up for my self but when I took addition into my hold life got changed and the reason for my turning point .all was new to me new teacher, new friends etc .the main reason to make the person who I am is this three person who gave me inspiration is teacher Bhakti ,teacher Kirti and our higher secondary principal anil samant this are the there person in my life whom I will never forget .bhakti teacher teach me how to defend your self in public place like if a person is giving trouble to u than how you can react in a particular situation and how to give back to that person than the next person is kirti teacher she  thought how to be happy , confident and how one can react in a particular situation n the last person who inspired me a lot is our HHS principal Anil Samant sir he thought me how you must do our woke and etc

18 comments: