It was my first day of higher secondary school .I was little bit worried about what will happened next but when I saw that all teacher are friendy to talk and appreciate students in very friendy manner I was litte bit calm .Than I started taking part in diffent activities like drawing rangoli ,vegetabale carving etc.my teacher appreciated me a lot to develop self confidence and also to participate in different activities .in 11th I enjoed a lot and the whole year got ended with great joy . In 12th I was little bit worried about because of my board exam but by my teacher support and gave me confidence to study and said by said I continue disturbed my friends . and in 12th std I got good percentage without studying anything .it was a great day for me and from my higher secondary I got confidence to speak to any person ,how to speak at the correct time and what I learned from my HHS is a most memorable days I will never forget.............
Nice
ReplyDeleteNice one
ReplyDeleteNic 1
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete🙇 nice 1
ReplyDelete🙇 nice 1
ReplyDeleteNysh1 anki
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeletenice 1 sista
ReplyDelete