My journey of school started when i was 6 years old . It was my first day of my school my mother told me that all teacher do magic and they will also teach us how to do magic but when I enter in the class than I realized that it is not really what I was thinking then year passed I started develop interest towards going to school.than one of my awesome memory of my school life is the school gathering (founder's day ) .our founders day is usually celebrated on 17 January I enjoy a lot .my school also organized lot of programs such asa sports ,drawing competition, rangoli competition etc .this was when I was in 10th STD we won first prize in rangoli competition it was a tuff competition .there were six more groups who where competing with us we pun over best n compalited over rangoli and as a result we won the first prize. We were so happy that we started celebrating our victory as if we won the world war ...
Nice๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteNice๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteNice blog dear
ReplyDeleteNice ...... Blog
ReplyDeletenice .
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeleteNice..
ReplyDeleteNic 1
ReplyDeleteAppreciative....
ReplyDeleteAppreciative....
ReplyDeleteNice post
ReplyDeleteNysh
ReplyDeleteMemories are always awesome.. whether sad or happy.. Happy memories may bring smile on our face but but sad memories definitely enriches us with experience of life... aftrall only I hv to say is aftr every sunset definitely there is a sunrise.. so chill
ReplyDelete:-) nice
ReplyDeleteNyshhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteNic 1
ReplyDeleteNic 1
ReplyDeleteNice dear
ReplyDeleteNc
ReplyDeletenice one....
ReplyDeleteNice 1
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesome memories we tend remember this are one of them ..........
ReplyDeleteNice 1
ReplyDeleteSuperb
ReplyDeleteAwsm
ReplyDeletenysh siso
ReplyDelete